Tuesday 4 September 2012

Autumn is a-coming ...

1. Lace cardigan, Matalan 2. Navy colour block bag, Dorothy Perkins 3. Hyacinth floral tunic, Top Shop
4. Grey aztec boots, River Island 5. Low rise boyfriend jeans, River Island 6. Plain tees, H&M 7. Suede point shoes, Top Shop 8. Knitted zip front cardigan, Top Shop 9. Stone leaf shift dress, Apricot





It's September and the time where I begin to look forward to an autumn wardrobe. I may be the girl who would kill to live somewhere with sunshine all year round, but I'm also the girl who loves woolly cardigans, new boots and scarves, gloves and hats and socks and ... you get the idea!

These are a few key pieces I'm really hoping will enter my wardrober over the next month or two. They're all affordable pieces from hugh street stores so here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment