Tuesday 28 September 2010

Which nail polish wouldn't look good on you, girl


Photobucket


I've been really wanting to buy some OPI nail polish lately, just because I've heard such good things. Unfortunately I just cannot afford it.

So to appease myself, today I bought the cheapest of cheap nail polish - Collection 2000 Hot Looks nail polish!

I've been wanting a grey colour for a while (I did want something more greige-y but there was nothing in Boots) I'll go apply it and report back!

(Actually I've suddenly realised this is one of my biggest issues - spending little bits of money on cheap items, where if I just saved it and waited I could afford something more expensive.
Hmm, maybe I should really look into this ... )

1 comment:

  1. I used to shop for cheap things really frequently, but now I've definitely switched over to buying quality over quantity. I end up with better fitting/longer lasting clothes, more comfortable shoes, etc. (But sometimes I just REALLY want to shop a little & have to run out & get something cheap/ridiculous.) It's taken longer to build a full wardrobe, but now it's full of things I love and I never end up wearing something that looks worn or makes me feel awkward. Definite win!

    ReplyDelete